A Multicenter, Double-Blind Study of the Safety, Tolerability, and Immunogenicity of Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine (V114) Compared to Prevnar in Healthy Adults and Toddlers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal-15-valent-vaccine-conjugate (Primary) ; Aluminium compounds; Pneumococcal 7-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate
- Indications Pneumococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 15 Mar 2012 Additional trial location (Finland) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 24 Feb 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jan 2011 Planned end date added 1 Jan 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.