A Phase 3, 40‑Week, Active‑Controlled, Double‑Blind, Double‑Dummy Extension Study of Preladenant in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Parkinsons Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Preladenant (Primary) ; Rasagiline
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Merck Sharp & Dohme; Schering-Plough
- 23 May 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued, according to a Merck media release.
- 17 Apr 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Feb 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2013 to 1 Jan 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.