Prospective, Randomized, Double-Blind, Multicenter phase II trial comparing the efficacy of chemotherapy with cisplatin and gemcitabine plus sorafenib (BAY 43-9006) versus gemcitabine plus cisplatin, and placebo in the treatment of locally advanced Respectively. Metastatic urothelial AB 31/05 - RUTTE 204 - SUSE.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sorafenib (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Bladder cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 15 Feb 2012 Company (Bayer HealthCare) added as trial sponsor/affiliate as reported by German Clinical Trials Register record.
- 15 Feb 2012 New source identified and integrated (German Clinical Trials Register; DRKS00003397).
- 07 Sep 2011 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.