A Phase 3b, Multicenter, Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Long-Term Safety and Efficacy of LY2127399 in Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tabalumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FLEX-P
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Mar 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2019 to 1 Apr 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Feb 2013 Status changed from suspended to discontinued, as reported in an Eli Lilly media release.