Pharmacokinetics, Safety and Tolerability of BI 671800 HEA Given 200 mg b.i.d. or 400 mg b.i.d. Over 7 Days. A Randomised, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled Within Dose Groups Phase I Study in Healthy Male and Female Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs BI 671800 (Primary)
- Indications Asthma; Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 14 Jan 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Oct 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Oct 2010 Actual initiation date (October 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.