A Phase II Trial to Evaluate the Early Bactericidal Activity, Safety and Tolerability of the Following: TMC207 Alone, TMC207 Plus Pyrazinamide,TMC207 Plus PA-824,PA-824 Plus Pyrazinamide and PA-824 Plus Pyrazinamide and Moxifloxacin, in Adult Patients With Newly Diagnosed, Smear-Positive Pulmonary Tuberculosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bedaquiline (Primary) ; Pretomanid (Primary) ; Moxifloxacin; Pyrazinamide; Rifampicin/isoniazid/pyrazinamide/ethambutol
- Indications Pulmonary tuberculosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 27 Jul 2012 Results presented at the 19th International AIDS Conference.
- 23 Jun 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2011 to 1 Sep 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jun 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History