Two Approaches to Escalate Lispro Therapy in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Not Achieving Adequate Glycemic Control on Basal Insulin Therapy and Oral Agents Alone (AUTONOMY).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 22 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin lispro (Primary) ; Insulin glargine
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AUTONOMY
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 13 Jun 2017 Results of post hoc analysis evaluating the characteristics of patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus who need 1 to 3 injections of prandial insulin lispro per day, presented at the 77th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Sep 2013 Results presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History