A 6-month, Randomized, Active Comparator, Open-label, Multi-Center Study to Evaluate Patient OutComes, Safety and Tolerability of Fingolimod (FTY720) 0.5 mg/Day in Patients With Relapsing Remitting Multiple Sclerosis Who Are Candidates for MS Therapy Change From Previous Disease Modifying Therapy (EPOC).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 15 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Fingolimod (Primary) ; Glatiramer acetate; Interferon beta-1a; Interferon beta-1b
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EPOC
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 21 Apr 2016 Results (pooled subgroup analysis of this and other trial, n = 1420), assessing first-dose effects of fingolimod on cardiac outcomes in patients taking SSRIs presented at the 68th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 03 May 2014 Results presented at the 66th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 30 May 2013 Primary endpoint 'Significant difference between fingolimod and interferon beta or glatiramer acetate in Treatment-Satisfaction-Questionnaire-for-Medication score at 6 months' has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History