A Phase 2/3, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Multicenter Study to Determine the Efficacy and Safety of SYR-322 When Used in Combination With Thiazolidine in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes in Japan.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Alogliptin (Primary) ; Pioglitazone
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda; Takeda Global Research and Development Center
- 01 Nov 2011 Results published in Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism.
- 17 Mar 2011 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Mar 2011 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History