A Phase 1, Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of MEDI-565 in Adults With Gastrointestinal Adenocarcinomas.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs MEDI 565 (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Colorectal cancer; Gastrointestinal cancer; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors MedImmune; Micromet Inc
- 02 Mar 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 Sep 2014 Planned number of patients changed from 115 to 99 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Apr 2014 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Aug 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.