A Phase II/III, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter, International Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of Inhaled, Human, Alpha-1 Antitrypsin (AAT) in Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficient Patients With Emphysema.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 22 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alpha 1-antitrypsin (Primary)
- Indications Alpha 1-antitrypsin deficiency
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Kamada
- 22 Jun 2017 According to a Kamada media release, Kamada has withdrawn the MAA for its proprietary inhaled alpha-1 antitrypsin therapy for the treatment of AATD with the EMA.
- 28 Mar 2016 Results published in a Kamada media release.
- 28 Mar 2016 According to a Kamada media release, the company has submitted an MAA to the EMA for inhaled alpha-1 antitrypsin (AAT) therapy as a treatment for AAT deficiency (AATD). The filing was validated by the EMA.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History