An Open-label, Phase 1b/2, Safety and Efficacy Study of the Bruton's Tyrosine Kinase (Btk) Inhibitor, PCI-32765, and Ofatumumab in Subjects With Relapsed/Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia/Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma and Prolymphocytic Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ibrutinib (Primary) ; Ofatumumab
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PCYC-1109-CA
- Sponsors Pharmacyclics
- 08 Dec 2015 Results (pooled analysis of PCYC-1102, PCYC-1112 and PCYC-1109) presented at the 57th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology (n = 398).
- 03 Jun 2014 Results presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 21 Jun 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2013 to 1 Sep 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History