A 16-week, Multicentre, Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Phase III Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Dapagliflozin 2.5 mg BID, 5 mg BID and 10 mg QD Versus Placebo in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Who Are Inadequately Controlled on Metformin-IR Monotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Dapagliflozin (Primary) ; Metformin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Apr 2012 Inclusion and exclusion criteria amended as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 28 Mar 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 392 to 654 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.