An Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Pharmacokinetics of a Single Oral Dose of 300 mg JNJ-28431754 (Canagliflozin) in Subjects With Various Degrees of Impaired Hepatic Function Compared With Subjects With Normal Hepatic Function.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Canagliflozin (Primary)
- Indications Liver disorders
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 14 Jul 2011 Actual end date (April 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jul 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Oct 2010 New trial record