A Phase III, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled, Parallel Group, International, Multicenter Study of 12 Weeks Treatment With Trafermin 0.01% Spray in Patients With Diabetic Foot Ulcer of Neuropathic Origin.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Trafermin (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic foot ulcer
- Focus Biomarker; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TRANS-South
- 01 Feb 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Dec 2011 Actual patient number (201) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Dec 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2012 to 1 Nov 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.