Two Phase I Studies, Followed by a Randomized Phase 2 Study of RO4929097 Combined With CNS Radiotherapy in Patients With Brain Metastases From Breast Cancer Whose Tumors Are Estrogen Receptor Negative.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs RG 4733 (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Brain metastases; Cancer metastases; Lung cancer; Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Jul 2013 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jan 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2011 to 1 Nov 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Oct 2010 New trial record