A Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel-group, Placebo- and Active Calibrator-controlled Study Assessing the Clinical Benefit of SAR153191 Subcutaneous (SC) on Top of MTX in Patients With Active RA Who Have Failed Previous TNF-α Antagonists
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sarilumab (Primary) ; Golimumab
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 27 Sep 2011 Actual end date (Sep 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Sep 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 May 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.