A Randomised, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled, Parallel Group, Pilot Study of 1:1 and 20:1 Ratio of Formulated GWP42003 : GWP42004 Plus GWP42003 and GWP42004 Alone in the Treatment of Dyslipidaemia in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cannabidiol (Primary) ; Cannabidiol/tetrahydrocannabivarin-9 (Primary) ; Tetrahydrocannabivarin 9 (Primary)
- Indications Dyslipidaemias; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GW Pharmaceuticals
- 29 Aug 2016 Results assessing effects of Cannabidiol and Tetrahydrocannabivarin on Glycemic and Lipid Parameters published in the Diabetes Care (2016).
- 05 May 2016 Results from this trial are expected in Q2/3 2016, according to a GW Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 28 Nov 2012 Primary endpoint 'HDL-cholesterol-level' has not been met based on information reported in a GW Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History