A Phase IIb, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Range Finding Clinical Trial to Study the Safety and Efficacy of MK-3102 in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus (T2DM) and Inadequate Glycemic Control.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Omarigliptin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Oct 2015 No of arms changed from 6 to 8, one with pooled omarigliptin and other with Placebo/Metformin as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Aug 2015 Results published in the Diabetes Care.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History