A Phase I Study of Oral Administration of mTOR Inhibitor Everolimus (RAD001) in Association With Cisplatin and Radiotherapy for the Treatment of Locally Advanced Cervix Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Cisplatin
- Indications Cervical cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms PHOENIX-I
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 04 Nov 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 May 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 09 Apr 2014 Interim results presented at the 105th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research.