A Phase III, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled, Parallel Group, International, Multicenter Study of 12 Weeks Treatment with Trafermin 0.01% Spray in Patients with Diabetic Foot Ulcer of Neuropathic Origin The TRAfermin in Neuropathic diabetic foot ulcer Study - northern Europe (The TRANS-North study).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Trafermin (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic foot ulcer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TRANS-North
- Sponsors Olympus Biotech Europe SAS
- 01 Mar 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Oct 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2013 to 1 Mar 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jun 2012 Company added in the association field as reported by EudraCT.