ACNS0821 - Temozolomide with Irinotecan versus Temozolomide, Irinotecan plus Bevacizumab (NSC 704865, BB-IND 7921) for Recurrent/Refractory Medulloblastoma/CNS PNET of Childhood, A COG Randomized Phase II Screening Trial
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Irinotecan (Primary) ; Temozolomide (Primary)
- Indications Medulloblastoma; Primitive neuroectodermal tumours
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 11 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Jun 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 16 Jun 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2021 to 1 Jun 2017.
- 30 Dec 2015 According to CliniclTrials.gov record, status changed from suspended to active, no longer recruiting.