A Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel-Group Study to Evaluate the Effects of First-Line Treatment With a Free Combination of Nebivolol and Lisinopril Compared With Placebo and the Monotherapy Components on Blood Pressure in Patients With Stage 2 Diastolic Hypertension.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Nebivolol (Primary) ; Lisinopril
- Indications Essential hypertension
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Forest Laboratories
- 01 Sep 2012 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Hypertension (Greenwich).
- 27 Jul 2011 Actual end date (Jun 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jul 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History