An open-label, single-arm study to describe glucocorticoid use in rheumatoid arthritis patients treated with Tocilizumab in daily clinical practice and to evaluate systematic glucocorticoid dose reduction once low disease activity is reached (ACT-ALONE).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 23 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Tocilizumab (Primary) ; Methylprednisolone
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ACT-ALONE
- Sponsors Roche
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 23 May 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Apr 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2014 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History