Phase I/II Clinical Trial of Recombinant Human Endostatin in Combination With Concurrent Chemo-Radiotherapy in the Patients With Unresectable Stage III Non-small-Cell Lung Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Endostatin (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Docetaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DP-EN-RT
- 16 Aug 2012 Trial phase changed from II to I/II, additional lead trial centres identified and official title amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Feb 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Oct 2010 New trial record