A Phase 1, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized, Parallel Group, Subject- And Investigator-Blind, Sponsor-Open Study To Assess The Safety, Tolerability, And Pharmacokinetics Of PH-797804 Following Multiple Escalating Oral Doses In Healthy Japanese Adult Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Drugs PH 797804 (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; Musculoskeletal pain; Neuropathic pain; Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 14 Feb 2011 Actual end date (Feb 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Feb 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jan 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2011 to 1 Jan 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.