Efficacy Study of GSK Biologicals' Quadrivalent Influenza Vaccine, GSK2282512A, (FLU Q-QIV) When Administered in Children
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 2282512A (Primary) ; Hepatitis A vaccine inactivated
- Indications Hepatitis A; Influenza A virus infections; Influenza B virus infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals
- 11 Dec 2013 Results published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
- 27 Jan 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jan 2012 Actual patient number 5220 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History