A Phase 3b, Randomized, Open Label, Feasibility Study of a Single Priming Dose of Meningococcal Group C Conjugate Vaccine (NeisVac-C) in Infants.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine group C conjugate (Primary) ; Hib-DTaP-hepatitis B-poliovirus vaccine
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Hepatitis B; Meningococcal infections; Pertussis; Pneumococcal infections; Poliomyelitis; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Baxter Healthcare Corporation
- 11 May 2013 Results published in Vaccine.
- 11 Jul 2012 Actual end date (Jun 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jun 2012 Primary endpoint 'Seroprotection-rate' has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History