A Phase II, Randomized, Single Dose, Double-blind, Placebo Controlled Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety Profile of the CollaRx Bupivacaine Implant (200 mg Bupivacaine Hydrochloride) in Men After Open Laparotomy Herniorrhaphy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bupivacaine (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Innocoll
- 06 Feb 2013 Data from this trial has been published in the Journal of Pain Research, according to an Innocoll media release.
- 14 Oct 2011 Actual end date (Oct 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Oct 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History