Dasatinib (BMS-354825) Combined With SMO Inhibitor (BMS-833923; XL139) in CML With Resistance or Suboptimal Response to a Prior TKI.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs BMS 833923 (Primary) ; Dasatinib (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Apr 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Mar 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 Apr 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.