Phase III Trial of Infusional Fluorouracil, Leucovorin, Oxaliplatin and Irinotecan (FOLFOXIRI) Compared With Infusional Fluorouracil, Leucovorin and Irinotecan (FOLFIRI) as First-line Treatment for Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GONO-FOLFOXIRI
- 07 Jun 2016 Results (n=784) of pooled analysis of 6 trials (GONO-FOLFOXIRI , FOIB, TRIP, TRIBE, MACBETH and MOMA) presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 09 Feb 2016 Results of sub-group pooled analysis from this and other trial (see profile 36169) published in the Annals of Oncology.
- 18 Oct 2010 New trial record