A Phase IA, Multicenter, Open-label Dose Escalation Study of Oral BYL719, in Adult Patients With Advanced Solid Malignancies, Whose Tumors Have a Mutation of the PIK3CA Gene
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alpelisib (Primary) ; Fulvestrant
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Novartis
- 28 Jul 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Sep 2017.
- 28 Jul 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Sep 2017.
- 04 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Feb 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History