An Open Label, Nonrandomized, Single-center, Phase I Trial of Imatinib Resistant and/or Intolerant Philadelphia Chromosome Positive (Ph+) Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Patients in Chronic Phase (CML-CP) With Nilotinib in Combination With Low Dose Interferon-alpha (IFN)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Nilotinib (Primary) ; Interferon alpha
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms NICOLI
- Sponsors Novartis
- 01 Nov 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 May 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Nov 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2012 to 1 Mar 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.