Eldecalcitol Versus Alfacalcidol for Preventing Fractures in Osteoporotic Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Eldecalcitol (Primary) ; Alfacalcidol
- Indications Osteoporosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Chugai Pharmaceutical
- 08 Aug 2013 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov; NCT00144456).
- 01 Oct 2011 Results published in the Bone.
- 24 Jan 2011 Eldecalcitol has been approved in Japan for the treatment of osteoporosis based on results from this study.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History