An Open-Label Pilot Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Antiviral Activity of ABT-450 With Ritonavir (ABT-450/r) Dosed in Combination With ABT-072 and Ribavirin (RBV) in Treatment-Naive Subjects With Genotype 1 Chronic Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) Infection.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs ABT 072; Paritaprevir; Ribavirin; Ritonavir
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Pilot
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories
- 20 Apr 2012 Primary endpoint 'Virological-response-rate' has been met.
- 04 Apr 2012 Results will be presented at the 47th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver, according to an Enanta Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 01 Apr 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.