A Phase II Study of Anti-CD3 x Anti-HER2/Neu (Her2Bi) Armed Activated T Cells (ATC) After Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy in Women With HER2/Neu (0-2+), Hormone Receptor (HR) Negative Stage II-III Breast Cancers
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Anti-CD3-anti-HER2-activated T-cells (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Early breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 05 Dec 2016 Status changed from suspended to active, no longer recruiting.
- 18 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to suspended, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Aug 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Apr 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.