A Pharmacodynamically-Guided Dose Escalation Phase I Study to Assess the Safety of AFM13 (Recombinant Antibody Construct Against Human CD30 and CD16A) in Patients With Refractory and/or Relapsed Hodgkin Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs AFM 13 (Primary)
- Indications Hodgkin's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Affimed Therapeutics
- 21 May 2015 According to an Affimed Therapeutics media release, results from this trial were published in the journal Blood.
- 09 Dec 2014 Results presented at the 56th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 10 Apr 2014 Results have been presented at the 105th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research according to an Affimed Therapeutics media release. Results were also summarised in the media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History