A Study to Compare the Pharmacokinetics of Abatacept (BMS-188667) Drug Product Using Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient Manufactured With a High Concentration of Metals Relative to the Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient Manufactured With a Low Concentration of Metals.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Abatacept (Primary)
- Indications Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis; Psoriatic arthritis; Rheumatoid arthritis; Systemic lupus erythematosus; Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 13 Jan 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Oct 2010 New trial record