Phase I/II Trial of Dexamethasone, Ofatumumab and Bendamustine [Treanda] (DOT) as First-line Treatment of Mantle-cell Lymphoma (MCL) in the Elderly.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bendamustine (Primary) ; Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Ofatumumab (Primary)
- Indications Mantle-cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Dec 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 15 Mar 2012 Actual initiation date changed from Apr 2010 to 2 Dec 2009 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 10 Dec 2011 Interim results have been reported at the 53rd Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.