A PHASE II STUDY OF TESETAXEL AS FIRST-LINE THERAPY FOR SUBJECTS WITH METASTATIC BREAST CANCER.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tesetaxel (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 23 Jul 2012 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 May 2012 Results will be presented at ASCO-2012 according to a Genta media release. Results were also reported in the media release.
- 22 May 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting according to a Genta media release.