A PILOT STUDY OF A POLYVALENT VACCINE-KLH CONJUGATE + OPT-821 GIVEN IN COMBINATION WITH BEVACIZUMAB IN PATIENTS WITH RECURRENT EPITHELIAL OVARIAN, FALLOPIAN TUBE, OR PRIMARY PERITONEAL CANCER WHO ARE IN SECOND OR GREATER COMPLETE OR PARTIAL CLINICAL REMISSION.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; OPT 821; Polyvalent antigen-KLH conjugate vaccine
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- 15 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 15 Aug 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 14 Aug 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Oct 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.