A PILOT STUDY OF A POLYVALENT VACCINE-KLH CONJUGATE + OPT-821 GIVEN IN COMBINATION WITH BEVACIZUMAB IN PATIENTS WITH RECURRENT EPITHELIAL OVARIAN, FALLOPIAN TUBE, OR PRIMARY PERITONEAL CANCER WHO ARE IN SECOND OR GREATER COMPLETE OR PARTIAL CLINICAL REMISSION.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; OPT 821; Polyvalent antigen-KLH conjugate vaccine
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- 12 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 15 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 15 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Oct 2018.