A Phase I/II Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of Nilotinib Combined With Mitoxantrone, Etoposide, and High-Dose Cytarabine (NOVE-HiDAC) Induction Chemotherapy Followed by Consolidation Therapy for Poor-Risk Patients With C-kit Positive Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) up to Age 65.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Nilotinib (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Etoposide; Mitoxantrone
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 19 Jun 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Dec 2013 Results for the phase I part of the study presented at the 55th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History