A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multicentre Study of KSO-0400 in BPH Patients With LUTS.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Silodosin (Primary)
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia; Lower urinary tract symptoms
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Jul 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Feb 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Oct 2010 New trial record