A Phase II Study of Neoadjuvant Cisplatin and Gemcitabine Plus Sorafenib for Patients With Transitional-Cell Carcinoma of the Bladder.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sorafenib (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Bladder cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Jun 2017 Results assessing molecular features underlying response to neoadjuvant gemcitabine, cisplatin, and sorafenib in muscle-invasive urothelial bladder carcinoma patients, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 16 May 2017 Results presented at the 112th Annual Meeting of the American Urological Association
- 18 Feb 2017 Results presented at the 2017 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium