Phase II Study for Safety and Efficacy Evaluation of Imatinib Mesylate in Children With Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL) Philadelphia Chromosome-positive (Ph+).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Imatinib (Primary) ; Antineoplastics
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 25 Mar 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Apr 2011 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Nov 2010 to 1 Jun 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Oct 2010 New trial record