A Randomized Phase II Trial of Bevacizumab (Avastin) and Temsirolimus (Torisel) in Combination With Intravenous Vinorelbine and Cyclophosphamide in Patients With Recurrent/Refractory Rhabdomyosarcoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Temsirolimus (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Vinorelbine
- Indications Rhabdomyosarcoma; Soft tissue sarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 08 Jun 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 02 Dec 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Mar 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2014 to 1 Jul 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.