A Multi-center, Double-blind, Randomized, Active Reference, Parallel Group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of a 10-day Twice Daily Oral Administration of Three Doses of Cadazolid (ACT-179811) in Subjects With Clostridium Difficile Associated Diarrhea (CDAD)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cadazolid (Primary) ; Vancomycin
- Indications Clostridium infections; Diarrhoea
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Actelion Pharmaceuticals
- 03 Oct 2015 Results published in the Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy.
- 10 Sep 2013 Results presented at the 53rd Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
- 10 Sep 2013 Data presented at the 53rd Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy (ICAAC 2013), according to an Actelion media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History