An Open-label, Two-period, Fixed-sequence Study to Evaluate the Effects of Multiple Doses of Nilotinib on the Pharmacokinetics of Midazolam in CML Patients Who Are Resistant and/or Intolerant Against at Least One Prior Therapy With a BCR-ABL Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Nilotinib (Primary) ; Midazolam
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Novartis
- 25 Feb 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Nov 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Jan 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Apr 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Sep 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.