A Phase 1, Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Cohort, Single Dose Escalation And Multiple Dose Study In Japanese Healthy Subjects, And Open Label, Single Dose Escalation Study In Western Healthy Subjects To Investigate The Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, And Pharmacodynamics Of PF-04971729.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ertugliflozin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 04 Apr 2011 Actual end date (1 Feb 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Apr 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Mar 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.